Go Professional And Become A PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor
Make a career out of doing what you enjoy. Travel the world and teach scuba diving whilst exploring the ocean and its magical marine life. With the PADI Instructor rating, you can teach scuba diving anywhere around the world and share your scuba adventures with new divers. Here at Seafari Dive Center in Pattaya, we can take you through the complete Instructor Development course and into your Instructor Examination.
- Be Certified as an Open water diver for at least six months.
- Have a PADI Divemaster rating to begin the course.
- Minimum of 100 logged dives to become a PADI Instructor.
- EFR Course (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 2 years.
- A recent medical statement signed by a physician.
The Instructor Development Course includes:-
Emergency First Response Instructor course (1 day)
Assistant Instructor course (AI) and the Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) program.
completing just the AI course results in a PADI Assistant Instructor qualification.
Instructor Examination (IE), which is the final step to earn a PADI Instructor certification.
It takes around 12 days to complete a PADI IDC. You’ll be able to organize and present information, conduct skill development sessions and control open water dives. Become very good at demonstrating your scuba skills whilst continuously managing the students’ safety.
- PADI Standards and Procedures for courses you can teach with in-water workshops.
- Learning, Instruction, and the PADI System.
- Risk Management and Diver Safety.
- The Business of Diving and your role as an instructor.
- Marketing Diving and Sales Counseling.
Total cost for the complete 2-week program Including IDC and IE plus all PADI materials. 99,000 Baht.
IDC / IE Dates 2019
August 31st – Sept 13th. (PADI Instructor Examination begins 11th September 2019)
November 1st – November 15th. (PADI Instructor Examination begins 13th November 2019)
IDC / IE Dates 2020
January 3rd – January 17th (PADI Instructor Examination begins January 15th)
February 29th – March 13th (PADI Instructor Examination begins March 11th)
May 1st – May 15th (PADI Instructor Examination begins May 13th)
August 29th – September 11th (PADI Instructor Examination begins September 9th)
October 31st – November 13th (PADI Instructor Examination begins November 11th)